CDIB Capital Innovation Accelerator
In response to the growing strength of innovation and entrepreneurship in Taiwan, CDIB Capital set up the CDIB Capital Innovation Accelerator Fund in 2017, with NT$1.29bn in assets under management. Our investment strategy focuses on cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), mobile internet and next-generation e-commerce. The CDIB Capital Innovation Accelerator Fund has cooperated with Meet, the most established start-up community in Taiwan, to build the largest innovation and start-up platform in Taiwan. By providing abundant resources, including China Development Financial, business relationships, mentorship, entrepreneurial community and media, the CDIB Capital Innovation Accelerator Fund supports start-up companies’ growth and expansion into global markets.
- Select start-up companies with differentiated core strengths, high-growth prospects, asset-light business models and huge market potential
- Provide angel and A-round venture capital financing
- Mainly Taiwanese start-ups that focus on cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), mobile internet and next-generation e-commerce
- Aim to provide a physical networking space for Taiwanese start-ups by sponsoring business salons and other related activities
- Provide professional courses, mentorship, corporate-matching events, business relationships, social community and media resources to foster growth
- Build bridges for start-up companies to reach local and international capital markets and increase enterprise value